1) Your team/employees can interrupt you at any time if they need help or advice. You should ask if now is a good time if you need to interrupt them.
2) Delegation isn't just for you. It's for them to learn, gain responsibility, and grow. Your refusal to delegate hurts everyone.
3) Don't just fix mistakes, explain why you made changes (as long as they aren't personal preference). People inherently want to learn. It's unfair and rude to not give them the opportunity.
4) Thank people for fixing their mistakes. Yes, of course they should correct mistakes and avoid them in the future, by default. But appreciation goes a long way to keep people from making future mistakes.
5) Vent upward, not downward. Your team's problems are your problem. Your problems are not theirs.